What's new

Zeppelin Question?

RoadRunner

Reaction score
When you enable zeppelin it changes your carrier logo, is there a way to keep both of these instead of having to pick one or the other?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340751724.863677.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340751735.837330.jpg

Thankyou.

Sent from the T-800 using Tapatalk

No, it's an either or I'm afraid. You could always make your own Zeppelin logo including your chosen carrier text AND a logo! :D

No, it's an either or I'm afraid. You could always make your own Zeppelin logo including your chosen carrier text AND a logo! :D

Not really.

You can use 2 Zeppeilin logos at the same time.

All you have to do is choose which image is going to show in black and which is going to show on silver.

Copy and past the image into Library/Zepplin.

Very easy to do actually.

Not really.

You can use 2 Zeppeilin logos at the same time.

All you have to do is choose which image is going to show in black and which is going to show on silver.

Copy and past the image into Library/Zepplin.

Very easy to do actually.

Sorry how do you do this very easily exactly? I'm not understanding.
The OP is asking how to have BOTH a Zepplin Logo ("Batman" in his example) AND carrier text ("Skynet" in his example) shown at the same time, all the time?

I suggested making his own Zeppelin logo images with both elements in the same graphic. You are saying your way works better and easier to get the desired result?

Last edited:
f4780y said:
Sorry how do you do this very easily exactly? I'm not understanding.
The OP is asking how to have BOTH a Zepplin Logo ("Batman" in his example) AND carrier text ("Skynet" in his example) shown at the same time, all the time?

I suggested making his own Zeppelin logo images with both elements in the same graphic. You are saying your way works better and easier to get the desired result?

No...that's not what I said.

I said you would have to choose "one" logo for the silver status bar and "one" logo for the black status bar.

To just have 2 logos side by side all the time you would have to create a Zeppelin logo with a photo editing program and combine the 2 images some how.

I definitely misunderstood the question if that is what you are trying to do.....my bad.