What's new

Zagg Invisibleshield

iCrush

Reaction score
you can get 50% discounts at that site easily. Just sign up for their 12 days of xmas giveaway...they email you a discount code usually for 40 or 50 percent off..

Last edited:
I now have clear-coat and it's more case friendly than
Zagg.

Marc

My Zagg is extremely case friendly. I run an Ifrogz slider case and the Zagg doesn't even reach the edge of the case which does overlap the phone. This allows me to change to just about any case w/o screwing the screen protector up. I've been really happy with it and I got it installed at Best Buy so if anything happens to it they fix it free.

My Zagg is extremely case friendly. I run an Ifrogz slider case and the Zagg doesn't even reach the edge of the case which does overlap the phone. This allows me to change to just about any case w/o screwing the screen protector up. I've been really happy with it and I got it installed at Best Buy so if anything happens to it they fix it free.

Fair enough,

Fthe issue I had was with an Incase Slider. On mt 3G, the Incase Slider grabbed the phone around the outside edge of the screen. On the iPhone 4 version, it grabbed about 1-2mm on the screen.

I did not even look at the iFrogz case, because I had such a great experience with the Incase Slider.

After returning the Incase Slider, I picked up a Speck Candy (black/gray).

Good luck and thanks for the insight.

iCrush

Today, the shield arrived from Zagg. In short, the installation was like any other shield install I have done.

The shield, when installed correctly, leaves about 1.5 mm around the edge of the front glass exposed. With the Speck Candy case, the fit was just what I was looking for.

I tried to take some pictures of teh shield installed, but my digital camera would not balance the light and distance to get a clear shot.

Again, I have only ussed the Speck Candy case with this new shield configuration. I am sure it would work just as well with any of the other slider cases, or one-peice cases on the market.

Thanks and good luck,
iCrush

I am not sure if anyone has posted this, if they have please cut me some slack and don’t bust my jewels about it, thanks.

Zagg has an Invisibleshield they say is Case Friendly. I have one on order, with shipping and a 10% discount is came to around 15 bones.

As soon as it arrives, I will get it installed and post my comments.

Until then, here is the link

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Apple iPhone 4 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Later,
iCrush
Can you share it with some Photos?

Nice (case friendly), i did the mistake of buying the shield from a third party store and paid a fortune... now that ive signed up to the website ive received numerous discounts, including a 40% recently. I bought a pair of smartbuds and the case friendly.. cant wait until they arrive. heard some good things about the smartbuds.