What's new

Your very first Mobile/Cell phone

Siemens S25 on 1999. Back then it was the most beautiful phone on the market. While motorolla, Ericsson and Nokia all have monochrome display, S25 already used 3 colors (red, green and one color that I couldn't remember anymore whether it's blue or something else) on its display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think my first phone had a make or I don't know what it was so not any that you hear a lot about like Nokia, it was in 1999 I had been thinking of getting a pager but my mum brought me a moble instead. It was a basic phone did calls and texts and that was it. It was new to me and I was first person in family to get one I loved it. Felt so good and strange being out and able to contact people. Later that year my mum went to a mates wedding in Scotland and had to borrow my phone as she didn't have one. She wasn't bothered over getting one either. That Christmas someone brought her one, a Panasonic. From then I had a new phone every year to keep up with them updating my second phone was Nokia 5110. It had 3 games on one being the popular snake game which I loved and played on my band phone a few years back even tho I had much better phone.

My very first mobile phone was a Philips Savi!

Yeah, the nano sim, I wonder how much smaller apple will plan to make them as well until there is nothing but the chip, good way to save lots of space though

Maybe that's why they introduced the Magnifying Glass in IOS 10!

My first cell phone was probably a camera flip-phone from Motorola in 2006. Despite the fact that I was young at the time, I only used it to record low quality videos that were random. I last used it in 2008, until the battery died.

aac16bb52f13131b566e29ccd50e890a.jpg
That's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk