What's new

Yelp! vs. Foursquare???

DaytonAnnie

Reaction score
Thoughts anyone? I have Yelp! Some of my Yelp Friends have migrated to Foursquare. Just wondering if any of you have any thoughts on the two?

DaytonAnnie said:
Thoughts anyone? I have Yelp! Some of my Yelp Friends have migrated to Foursquare. Just wondering if any of you have any thoughts on the two?

Agh. That's a good one. I like yelp bc of the reviews and I only see foursquare as a check in service. Foursquare just seems like a social check in game with badges.

That's what I like about Yelp! The reviews are very helpful!

My gf saved $50 on a pair of boots with foursquare yesterday. Don't think you can get deals with yelp.

i4, iPad 2, ATV2, MacBook, iMac

DomRod4130 said:
My gf saved $50 on a pair of boots with foursquare yesterday. Don't think you can get deals with yelp.

You can't.

Now this got my attention!!! :D Saving money while shoe-shopping is a very good motivation for exploring Foursquare! Maybe I'll use both!

Now this got my attention!!! :D Saving money while shoe-shopping is a very good motivation for exploring Foursquare! Maybe I'll use both!
yea boston store. not sure how long this deal is running. 25% off any single item. its a free app with no commitments. don't see y not try.