What's new

Yahoo E-Mail not pushing as of lately

Hope I am right thread..
Just wanted to see if someone new how to delete un wanted email " contacts" from memory of phone, that are not stored in any email account. Was a work phone and responded back to different people that contacted me via email. Now they are always prompting up when I get ready to forward or send an email.. ( meaning giving me an option to send to them, cause they are in the letter category I chose)

delete the contact from ur email or iphone contacts lol

appleiphonepro, either start posting appropriate responses to other users' posts or don't post at all. Last warning.

Back on topic:

Tuscon, is your work e-mail set up as an Exchange account? Outlook has a "feature" where it created a suggested contacts folder or subfolder- can't remember off the top of my head. You will probably find the rogue contacts in there. You can choose to unsync suggested contacts/ not show the folder as an address book in Outlook and it should disappear from your phone after a reboot. Or, if you want to keep some of the suggested contacts, simply delete those you don't want and leave the other settings as is.

Please let us know if that solves your problem or if you need further guidance. :)