What's new

X Factor

yes Ella is really good,cant believe Melanie went home last week and that idiot Rylan is still in.

I always watch the uk auditions but never anything after that, there are some amazing singers but I watch the auditions only simply because of the funny ones where people go crazy on stage lol

I always watch the uk auditions but never anything after that, there are some amazing singers but I watch the auditions only simply because of the funny ones where people go crazy on stage lol

The auditions are the best part of the show. Just to see the idiots that really believe they can sing, when clearly they can't!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

the auditions are fun,it is the best part by far,i love it when they big themselves up and say they have have the x factor,you just know they'r going to be rubbish.

The auditions are the best part of the show. Just to see the idiots that really believe they can sing, when clearly they can't!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

yeah! some who quit their day jobs or really believe they can sing from drunken night singing on the karaoke

yeah! some who quit their day jobs or really believe they can sing from drunken night singing on the karaoke
i know,it never fails to amaze me that they really think they can sing,they must be hearing something completely different to what everyone else hears lol.

i know,it never fails to amaze me that they really think they can sing,they must be hearing something completely different to what everyone else hears lol.

yeah and you cover your ears, but on the flip side there are so many amazing singers and its so nice to listen to them sing... I think liverpewl has a lot of good singers and a lot of young 16 year old ones who sing really well and the judges look at them and think they will do badly and then they start to sing... and youre like when they start to sing :---OOOOOOOOOO

yeah and you cover your ears, but on the flip side there are so many amazing singers and its so nice to listen to them sing... I think liverpewl has a lot of good singers and a lot of young 16 year old ones who sing really well and the judges look at them and think they will do badly and then they start to sing... and youre like when they start to sing :---OOOOOOOOOO
i know,its a nice surprise sometimes,X Factor USA is good at the mo.