What's new

X Factor

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone watching X Factor USA? Im watching it and our UK vesion and as usual in ours the best ones are being sent home,theres some real talent in USA X though.

Hey ivy!!

Loving xfactor...how are you watching it? I'd like to watch the uk one, too...but not sure if we have any bbc channels.
we watch it through free view on ITV 2,Im not sure how you can watch ours unless you can watch through Netflix.....its on ITV 3 here.....i like Jeffrey Gutt (USA X) his rendition of Hallelujah was amazing.

Last edited:
we watch it through free view on ITV 2,Im not sure how you can watch ours unless you can watch through Netflix.....its on ITV 3 here.....i like Jeffrey Gutt (USA X) his rendition of Hallelujah was amazing.

I am looking at Netflix...and maybe even more so now. My sister loves it. yes Jeffrey did a wonderful rendition of hallelujah! In fact I think I was watching him sing again on YouTube just the other day! Beautiful song. Xfactor is on tonight, but also is the Tigers baseball game! I'll be clicking the remote a lot tonight!!:)

I am looking at Netflix...and maybe even more so now. My sister loves it. yes Jeffrey did a wonderful rendition of hallelujah! In fact I think I was watching him sing again on YouTube just the other day! Beautiful song. Xfactor is on tonight, but also is the Tigers baseball game! I'll be clicking the remote a lot tonight!!:)
he was one of those that i wanted to hear more from,thats one of my favourite songs too,we get it tomorrow night and Friday so i record it to watch on Saturday.

Oh yes then we can chat about it after its aired here,i hope Jeffrey stays in to the end.

The ones i like end up going home,i loved Chris Daughtry from a few years back,he's done well since,and James Durbin,loved him.

Oh yes then we can chat about it after its aired here,i hope Jeffrey stays in to the end.

You know I am wondering if you are watching last years season? Maybe I am wrong, because I don't know all their name right now. But I am really liking the young aged group right now with Britney Spears.

You know I am wondering if you are watching last years season? Maybe I am wrong, because I don't know all their name right now. But I am really liking the young aged group right now with Britney Spears.
the two i just mention are from a few years back except Jeffrey Gutt,we're getting the one with him in,is he in the one you are watching?

I just googled it and we're getting x factor 2012.

Im only remembering Jeffrey at the mo and thats because he's a rocker and i like rock music.

Im also watching both. Caught more of the UK version and standout acts for me are Ella, James and Jade. Would put my money on ella being a Clear cut winner though i said that from her audition. As for the US xfactor.. Im going to catch bootcamp tonight and tomorrow and ill pick my favourites then too :)