What's new

WWDC 2013 Discussion

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello forum members,

I thought I'd go ahead and make a thread dedicated to discussing our hopes and wishes for WWDC 2013.

I'll start it off.

I hope Apple announces that iOS 7 is completely revamped!
Hopefully the UI will be new and changeable. I also hope iOS 7 will be a little more open.

I also wish Apple will announce a new iPhone too...

Y'all's turn! :D

you covered it there for me,those are my hopes too,definitely would like to be able to customise more without the need to Jailbreak,Apple must know that this is what their customers want.

Yes, it would be good to see if the rumours are true about the second generation retina display, with 1.5 million pixels. If true, that will be a hell of a display.

I'm torn when it comes to iOS. I like the familiar look and feel. Hopefully, any improvements will not change drastically the intuitive nature of it.

I think we will also be seeing a replacement for the Mac Pro. That could be interesting.

I think we will also be seeing a replacement for the Mac Pro. That could be interesting.
do you think so? they already gave us the Retina Pro (without disc drive :( )i love my Pro so i hope they never stop making it.

The Mac Pro could use a revamp. :) it's been the same for years...

@Ivy
I agree! I'm ores of waiting for exploits for jailbreaks, just so I can customize some. Don't get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the dev's hard work when it comes to Jailbreaking.. Just saying I'd like to see some stock customizing as well. At least some themes If anything. Lol

I think he may be referring to the Mac Pro desktop. The one that's like $4,000 and has a tower. :)
ah right,that will be interesting to see,the Mac desktop is just beautiful,can't be beaten IMO,i don't have the room for a desktop but if i had it would definitely be the Mac and not a Windows set up.

ah right,that will be interesting to see,the Mac desktop is just beautiful,can't be beaten IMO,i don't have the room for a desktop but if i had it would definitely be the Mac and not a Windows set up.

iMacs are usually plenty for the regular Home PC. The Mac Pro is mainly made for the most demanding of processes. I would love to have one, but I just can't justify the price. :(

Mac Pro pictures

76A55590-BAEB-4C7A-9941-E60BFA7A09B1-1144-0000004DE1C6AD0F_zpse31346bc.jpg

2D0FD1CC-8204-4D90-AF67-B92DBEB78748-1144-0000004DEE3F3C6F_zpsbd5f3cfc.jpg

iMacs are usually plenty for the regular Home PC. The Mac Pro is mainly made for the most demanding of processes. I would love to have one, but I just can't justify the price. :(
yes they do have a hefty price tag,even the price of the MacBook Pro puts a lot of people off compared to a Windows laptop but i wouldn't go back now,they are worth it IMO....i sometimes wander in to KRCS in our town and look at the imacs and Pro's,the Retina Pro.....sorry folks if we're drifting off topic a little.

yes they do have a hefty price tag,even the price of the MacBook Pro puts a lot of people off compared to a Windows laptop but i wouldn't go back now,they are worth it IMO....i sometimes wander in to KRCS in our town and look at the imacs and Pro's,the Retina Pro.....sorry folks if we're drifting off topic a little.

It's involved with WWDC. :)

They are beasts. Some of the most powerful beasts money can buy! :cool:

Hoping for a new iPad mini with retina... Been tempted to pick up the current one but just can't do the screen resolution downgrade it will get on my nerves switching from one to another.
If we see a new iPhone I am PRAYING for an epic battery life.... That is my only dislike with my 5 currently.

Hoping for a new iPad mini with retina... Been tempted to pick up the current one but just can't do the screen resolution downgrade it will get on my nerves switching from one to another.
If we see a new iPhone I am PRAYING for an epic battery life.... That is my only dislike with my 5 currently.

It'd be very nice to have a monster battery with the iPhone.. I don't mind a little extra thickness.

Yes, it would be good to see if the rumours are true about the second generation retina display, with 1.5 million pixels. If true, that will be a hell of a display.

I'm torn when it comes to iOS. I like the familiar look and feel. Hopefully, any improvements will not change drastically the intuitive nature of it.

The new retina super display would be nice. I wonder if it'd be better than the S4's 441 PPI display. I don't see how... That screen is just amazing. I don't think my eyes could possibly recognize anything more pixel dense than that display!