What's new

Ok, this is driving me nuts!

ardchoille

Reaction score
Ever since I watched the recent WWDC I have been chomping at the bit for iOS 7. I have always considered both OS X and iOS the most beautiful operating systems to ever grace the planet. The iOS 7 UI is very different from the preceding UI's and I feel Apple did an outstanding job on it. However, I want iOS 7 now! Forgive me, I have no patience. Which reminds me.. can one of you wonderful developers code a 'patience' app and upload it so I can relieve the pain?

Adding insult to injury, I have a feeling that trying to install iOS 7 during the day of its release will be a lesson in futility. Oh how I wish I had never watched the WWDC.

Ever since I watched the recent WWDC I have been chomping at the bit for iOS 7. I have always considered both OS X and iOS the most beautiful operating systems to ever grace the planet. The iOS 7 UI is very different from the preceding UI's and I feel Apple did an outstanding job on it. However, I want iOS 7 now! Forgive me, I have no patience. Which reminds me.. can one of you wonderful developers code a 'patience' app and upload it so I can relieve the pain?

Adding insult to injury, I have a feeling that trying to install iOS 7 during the day of its release will be a lesson in futility. Oh how I wish I had never watched the WWDC.

I feel your pain buddy ;p

I am always the same with major ios firmware updates since 2.0 and the introduction of the app store, though 2.XX was very buggy.

I am looking forward more to the new iphone that will follow and ipad possibly as my fiance keeps stealing my ipad and returning it with a drained battery lol, gives me a good excuse to buy the new one with ios 7 lol..

still wish apple would add the feature to officially change the default browser though. But I take my mind off it and its not so hard to wait then :)

also the 10th live announcement I cant wait for that, to see what tim has for us, I will be recording it from my android camera lmao like I did last year for the iphone 5 as the uk gets it on the same day as the us which is good.

I remember with ios 5 I installed the betas but it was so full of bugs I never bothered again, even though I became a dev to try my luck at developing and not at all for beta ios firmwares. But the day it was released I could not download and install it, I think I was waiting 2 days before it would download.

I feel your pain buddy ;p

I am always the same with major ios firmware updates since 2.0 and the introduction of the app store, though 2.XX was very buggy.

I am looking forward more to the new iphone that will follow and ipad possibly as my fiance keeps stealing my ipad and returning it with a drained battery lol, gives me a good excuse to buy the new one with ios 7 lol..

still wish apple would add the feature to officially change the default browser though. But I take my mind off it and its not so hard to wait then :)

also the 10th live announcement I cant wait for that, to see what tim has for us, I will be recording it from my android camera lmao like I did last year for the iphone 5 as the uk gets it on the same day as the us which is good.

I remember with ios 5 I installed the betas but it was so full of bugs I never bothered again, even though I became a dev to try my luck at developing and not at all for beta ios firmwares. But the day it was released I could not download and install it, I think I was waiting 2 days before it would download.

Indeed! You have an excellent excuse to get the new iPad. Though, you seem stronger than me as I doubt very seriously that I could wait it out.. I'd be bald and have no fingernails left.

Yeah, I suspected as much regarding having to wait after "launch day".. 2 days is going to seem like 2 years, lol.

I can't wait to see what we find on the 10th.