What's new

Wow

httr

Reaction score
I've always thought the iPhone was dumb and just another phone that people overpaid for. Um yeah, I can admit when I'm wrong. Usually :) This is awesome! Runs so smooth. Does exactly what I want without the lag and lockups. I've only had it for a few days and the differences between this phone and the others that I had are night and day. Can't wait to learn more about it, this thing is sweet!

hello and welcome to the forum!

well in 2007 the iphone had very little features and if you bought it then you might have thought you where right in your thoughts

Unleashed said:

well in 2007 the iphone had very little features and if you bought it then you might have thought you where right in your thoughts

When the 3 was released I hated the shape, envisaged it flying out if my top pocket likely straight into a great white telephone with my luck.

The ip4 is a thing of beauty to behold, I can live with the grip of death verses the constant locking of several models of HTC handsets.

once 'tamed' and I don't mean jailbroken, it is an indispensable small business tool.

CP

Unleashed said:

When the 3 was released I hated the shape, envisaged it flying out if my top pocket likely straight into a great white telephone with my luck.

The ip4 is a thing of beauty to behold, I can live with the grip of death verses the constant locking of several models of HTC handsets.

once 'tamed' and I don't mean jailbroken, it is an indispensable small business tool.

CP

agreed completely! and imagine those who had the iphone 3g and then waited for a new phone only for the 3gs to have the same design as the 3g... that is what put me off getting the iphone again and made me go back to nokia.

it really does feel nice to hold it in your hands..

my cousin had a htc but he hated it and now he has a cheap phone for now and gave the htc to his gf who also hates it lol and said its good for nothing only the internet, i think the right model though would of been good... htc and iphones are the way to go