Would you buy a folding iPhone?

No, I would/will not buy a folding camera, I have cameras whether I like it or not ! I do not use them much as it is. Every damn Apple device I have has a camera !
I do not suffer from the weird desire to document every part of my existence with odd electronically mutated images, or suffer from the delusion that other people want to see them.
 
No, I would/will not buy a folding camera, I have cameras whether I like it or not ! I do not use them much as it is. Every damn Apple device I have has a camera !
I do not suffer from the weird desire to document every part of my existence with odd electronically mutated images, or suffer from the delusion that other people want to see them.
The subject is would you buy a folding iPhone not a folding camera.
 
No, I would/will not buy a folding camera, I have cameras whether I like it or not ! I do not use them much as it is. Every damn Apple device I have has a camera !
I do not suffer from the weird desire to document every part of my existence with odd electronically mutated images, or suffer from the delusion that other people want to see them.
I get the feeling Apple's yearly camera upgrades are a big factor in you upgrading your iPhone 😆
 
We could be looking at an iPhone with a starting price that is more than some MacBooks .... Crazy!!!!

The iPhone 17 Pro Max with 2TB of storage and AppleCare+ is over $3,200.00 in Canada.
IMG_0468.webp
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top