Would you buy a folding iPhone?

It's starting to look like the rumoured prices for the foldable iPhone really will be pretty eye watering, Apple's rising price increases across the board will increase 2026 iPhone prices even further, it will be interesting to see how these increases will affect sales of the new lineup, deep pockets will be needed ...
 
It's starting to look like the rumoured prices for the foldable iPhone really will be pretty eye watering, Apple's rising price increases across the board will increase 2026 iPhone prices even further, it will be interesting to see how these increases will affect sales of the new lineup, deep pockets will be needed ...

I expected to be in the $2200 range. Samsung just released the latest and the wide version came in at $1900 with the Ultra at $2100. I just pre-ordered the wide I should have it by August 7 the most important thing it’s gonna be how the trade-in values end up for the Apple phone. I’m thinking carriers will have $1000 trade in to make up for the higher price. Let me tell you I can’t wait as I was in Best Buy and the form factor is splendid..
 
This form factor is going to be a big hit
3552.webp
 

Attachments

  • ece68cc1-30a2-4de6-8aaf-2472e3995a76-1_all_2125.webp
    ece68cc1-30a2-4de6-8aaf-2472e3995a76-1_all_2125.webp
    162.1 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back
Top