What's new

would any of these two things cause scuffs on the iphone 5's aluminum bezel ?

Mister_X

Reaction score
Hi.

Thanks for the reply last time.

this question might sound similar to my last question, but this its my friend's iphone 5.

he asking if any of these actions would cause scuffs in an iphone 5 aluminum bezel

and these actions are:

1- if he is wearing baggy pants, and his iphone 5 is in one his pockets, with no case, and he bumps into a door, but the door doesn't make a sound that

suggest that some might have happen to the phone. would this case any scuffs ?

2- if he put his iphone 5 in a drawer with a another phone, and other things as well, but he puts the phones under a notebook to keep them from

knocking the other things, would this cause scuffs ?

please note that the all these actions happened to the aluminum bezel, not the whole phone.

and that his iphone is an iphone 5.

he says thank you in advance.

Friction will cause scuffs in the aluminum bezel. It doesn't matter if it's through fabric or through stiff solids like plastic or metal. Given time, it will cause it to scuff. Both scenarios would be possible.

Hi. Thanks for the reply last time. this question might sound similar to my last question, but this its my friend's iphone 5. he asking if any of these actions would cause scuffs in an iphone 5 aluminum bezel and these actions are: 1- if he is wearing baggy pants, and his iphone 5 is in one his pockets, with no case, and he bumps into a door, but the door doesn't make a sound that suggest that some might have happen to the phone. would this case any scuffs ? 2- if he put his iphone 5 in a drawer with a another phone, and other things as well, but he puts the phones under a notebook to keep them from knocking the other things, would this cause scuffs ? please note that the all these actions happened to the aluminum bezel, not the whole phone. and that his iphone is an iphone 5. he says thank you in advance.[/QUOTE

Based on what you say, I'd say anything is possible. There's too many "ifs", "depends" and info we may not know. The question should be, "What can he do to avoid further scuffs and etc.?" If he prefers not to use a case, I'd suggest a pouch or some other padded container to carry in his pocket and store in a drawer. I use the Otterbox defender case with my 5. A pouch might be his best solution.

If a tree falls in forest and there is no one there to here it does it make a sound?