What's new

Iphone 5 always shows connect to itunes every 3 months

Rych

Reaction score
Hi Apple Users,
I bought my iphone 5 somewhere in March 2013. All the while, my iphone 5 have no problem at all until I forgot my password and entered at many times but still its still not working. Then, I went to nearest Apple Centre (authorised dealer) to fix the iphone. My iphone was reset and all data gone. I thought the things might be easy on thereafter but I was wrong. Three months later, my iphone 5 became jammed and suddenly turned off. When I try to restart, it shows 'connect to itunes'. This time, I ask my friend who is also an Apple user he got his iphone 5 too. We fix the issue by connecting my iphone5 to itunes as shown in the screen. Again, I tought the problem resolved. Then, about 2 months later, the same things happen again! OMG!! How many times I have to connect to itunes?? With such a patience, I fix my iphone5 and connect it to itunes... Now, after 2 months since last fixing, end of May 2014, the same problem occur again! Oh man!! What is going on with this phone? Appreciate anyone out there to give some advice on this problem. Please help me.