What's new

A question about my iphone 5

Mister_X

Reaction score
Hello.

I am new to the forum, nice to meet you.

I have a problem that I need your help with.

I bought an iphone 5 less than one month ago, and today I noticed that it has three tiny scuffs, two a little above

the speakers and the head phone jack, and one a little below the speakers and headphone jack.

I take good care of my phones, and I don't think that I dropped it on a hard surface, it might have been hit by my door, but it was in

my pocket at that time and it didn't make an impact that would freak me out, and I know that some people have complained about

their iphone 5 having scuffs straight from the manufacturer ever since it was launched .

so was I the cause of the scuffs on my Iphone 5, or were they from the manufacturer ?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited:
There's really no way of telling how the scuffs were made or how long they have been there, As a month has gone by it's very doubtful Apple would do anything about it now, I wouldn't worry about it, the most careful of us scuff or scratch our phones, As has been suggested put it in a case then you won't get any more damage plus you won't keep looking at the scuffs, pretty soon you will forget about them.