What's new

Wooden iPhone 4 With iCarbons Dark Wood Premium Skin

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-uyNJ7Xt8]YouTube - Wooden iPhone 4 With iCarbons Dark Wood Premium Skin - iOS Vlog 405[/ame]​

The iCarbons Dark Wood skin for the iPhone 4 is probably one of the most classy stickers we've seen. This skin can appeal to almost everyone, even people like me who hate wood paneling. The skin has been on my iPhone for a few weeks and has received many compliments from friends and even random people on the street. It has a low profile so it barely looks like a sticker. I've had people asking "where did you get a wooden iPhone" among other things. Not only do you get a cool look and protection, but you also eliminate the Death Grip with the antenna wrap that's included. You can pick these up for just under $25 by following the link below.

iCarbons:
iCarbons — Welcome

interesting looking case. i never had a problem with the death grip but it is good to look at

I just bought this and installed it on my phone. It looks fabulous! Very classy looking. I know it's not going to protect against much, but you can still put a bumper guard over it or use a case if you want. It is protecting the back glass and front glass (along with a screen protector if you cut it out and install it)

my girl has been rocking the one from slickwraps.com and loves it.
found a matching theme(one of the most complete themes ive seen)
Engraved Wood HD....if you have this skin...the theme is a must!!!!!

i went with the brushed aluminum...it looks awsome!!!!!!!!
but to my disappointmtent,the skin is real metal,kills my signal :(