What's new

iCarbons iPhone 4 Skins Package + Big Giveaway Announcement

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_hZi1WPmI0[/ame]​

iCarbons were nice enough to send me a bunch of their white and black carbon fiber skins for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. I just put one on my iPad, while installation was little bit annoying, it is not the skins' fault, the iPad is just a darn big. But if you put maybe 5-10 minutes of work into it, it should look great. The sticky side has a very strong adhesive that allowed me to mark it all up with my fingerprints and it would still stick perfectly. The feeling of these skins is really cool as well. They have a big of a lightly rough/ gripped feel to them. Stay tuned for a big giveaway on these and tutorial on installing them on your iPhone 4.

Check them out at www.iCarbons.com

Looks nice. Me want one :)

I have always wondered.. Is there any carbonfiber in the material at all?

if there was carbon fiber in it, wouldn't it be a hard case ? idk thats what im thinking, but yeah cool need something like this on top of my bumper for a lil better protection gonna be checking up for what i gotta do, hopefully its not twitter thing cuz i dont got that and all of the give aways before i haven't been able to contend

The white look nice ... Shell get it for my iphone4 :)

this would complement my case-mate carbon fiber holster - just arrived in stock so i ordered the combo with the 20% off code

if there was carbon fiber in it, wouldn't it be a hard case ? idk thats what im thinking, but yeah cool need something like this on top of my bumper for a lil better protection gonna be checking up for what i gotta do, hopefully its not twitter thing cuz i dont got that and all of the give aways before i haven't been able to contend

Not necessary needs to be hard to have carbon fiber material in it no.

Just see this carbon fiber moulding video, the fibers are very flexible before layer by layer of fiber is moulded together.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAdVO8Rkv6c[/ame]

I would love to have a silver carbonfiber/mirror on front. Thats the upper and lower part of the front in silver carbonfiber, and the actual screen with the mirror effect shield... Hope someone can make that...

great!! i love to have the white combo with bumper! cant wait to write a product review and share it to apple fans!

Yes its a great iphone 4g skins and it fit perfectly. Its also cheap I mean you cant get anything like this for a better price.