What's new

wood case or sticker?

nonotno

Reaction score
I got my iPhone4 last week and now I am looking for a case for protecting my iPhone4 from scratches and dust. My friend told me that the wood or bamboo cases are very hot lately, then I found a flip-open wood case which seems pretty good ( Vertical Flip Case+ Crystal Box for iPhone 4G ). But would it be a little heavy and not so convenient? I also found a back case sticker like this Straw Mat Skin Back Case Sticker for iPhone 4G , it looks also awesome. Which one is better and what kind of cases are you using? Or have you any other good recommendations?

As far as wood cases go for the iphone, there is really one that is above and beyond all the others. That is the woodkase by WoodKaseUSA. They are a small producer of very high end wood cases for the iphone4. I think you should check them out. They were reviewed by theiphoneguru, and have many rave reviews left at their store from customers. Hope this helps.

Just google WoodKaseUSA or tulipwood iphone case. . . .

Neither, both of the cases you mentioned above are not made of real wood or bamboo, maybe you can take a look at these: bamboo and rosewood.
At least they are "real". :p

good call! i actualy got both because they´re awesome
the wood case and the stickers (aka SKINS)
i have a dozen cases and skins for my iphone
check my gallery under profile if you want tips

stickers protect from scratch but not bumps but are lightweight
cases are heavy and bulk but protect best against bumps

I recommend the Otterbox Defender. Its pretty tough and does a good job of keeping the elements out.

good call! i actualy got both because they´re awesome
the wood case and the stickers (aka SKINS)
i have a dozen cases and skins for my iphone
check my gallery under profile if you want tips

stickers protect from scratch but not bumps but are lightweight
cases are heavy and bulk but protect best against bumps

Yep, totally agreed.

i kinda like the jacks back back cover, it comes in a few different kinds of wood and is just a back replacement. they look really nice and sleek.

shanu visit this link GelaSkins | iPad Skins, iPhone Skins, iPod Skins, Laptop Skins, Gaming Skins, Custom Skins, Giclee Prints and more... and select iphone devices the scrool trought gundred of skins from the gallery ad then to basket pay them with paypal and in 2 weeks the stickers are home! im in europe and that how it gies from gelaskin in usa/ canada its pretty awesome and professional and they have facebook durect contact with customers... do you have stickers and want to know how toput them down on your iphone????

i like to have sticker on my iphone,please help me.

What do you mean? Do you mean how to choose a sticker or how to put the sticker on your iPhone?
You just need to choose a sticker which you like and is suitable for your phone model and put it one the phone. Done! Or you can also ask someone help you.