What's new

Outterbox reflexs NOT worth it

Susiiee16

Reaction score
Bad news on my iPhone 4s I recently bought “a very good quality” OutterBox Reflect.

As excited as I was with my new protected case I end up very disappointed this morning.

I bought the case off of amazon price was around $28.00 I didn’t mind the price the description made the case sound very protected

Personally at first I thought it was the most protective case on top of it being very slightly bulky but nice, when I first put the case together on the iPhone I didn’t have the best feeling ever one because I seen the inside of the case pretty much the side holder, from there I wasn’t to sure about it.

I end up being right, the metal part of my iPhone 4s by the sim card slot was scratched by the case, nothing deep but yet long and a bit thick, the colors of the scratch were whitish and a bit black on top.

The scratches change my mind about the OutterBox, no good impressions I do like the looks and the texture the way it feels when I hold it, it does have a nice grip but maybe some change in the inside would do it I was thinking of some kind of sticker protected for metal sides something like the carbon fiber skins.

For now I’m relying on a rubber case, searching for something better something protective and worth the price

I've about other otter box cases scratching phones but none of them were for the iPhones.

I have a full body ghost armor protector front back and sides for this reason only but I have the silicone otter box with the plastic oute cover I love mine