What's new

Wish list for the iPhone 5S' hardware

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of talk about iOS 7 desires..
What about the next gens devices hardware? What would y'all like to see?

Personally, I'd like to see Apple put a 4.8 inch fHD screen, and make the chassis a tad thicker to make room for a bigger battery.

What would y'all like to see?

Remember, this is simply a wish list. So lets see what's on our members minds!! :)

Bring back the 3GS, stretch it to make it a little longer, prune it so that the screen is the same or slightly larger than the 5, double the battery life, quad-core, 2GB RAM please >.<

Bring back the 3GS, stretch it to make it a little longer, prune it so that the screen is the same or slightly larger than the 5, double the battery life, quad-core, 2GB RAM please >.<

I like your idea! I would just like a bigger screen. :)
I miss the curved back the early model iPhones have. Felt natural in the palm.

I agree the curved back feels much better in hand, but the flat back just look that much better.

-Edge to edge 16:9 display with 326 or more PPI, 4.5+ inch
-Card slot
-Iphone 4 thickness for more juice
-Better camera
-Keep the headphone jack on the bottom

I agree the curved back feels much better in hand, but the flat back just look that much better.

-Edge to edge 16:9 display with 326 or more PPI, 4.5+ inch
-Card slot
-Iphone 4 thickness for more juice
-Better camera
-Keep the headphone jack on the bottom

I would love to see a microSD slot too. It'd be nice to have extra storage.. Guess it'd be kinda hard for them to sell the 64GB models.. Lol.

I think the iPhone 4 was perfectly thin enough (just my opinion). It'd be worth it to have a bigger battery anyways.

A micro sd card slot with the capability to read all files therein. And a bigger battery. Oh yes!

I would love a bigger battery, better speakers and just for the hell of it, 128gb!! Imagine having your whole iTunes music library on there. My iphone is my MP3 player!!!

Blutooth transfer for other devices, flash support and SD storage.

Bigger screen, external SD support, and better battery life!!

Better battery life. Bigger screen. Sd card support. Widgets for desktop. A hard coded 'back one step' button so I can easily go back a step from any application. Lacking these features, and lacking some new feature/game changer, i am not excited for iphone 5s.