What's new

Wireless docking station

mpinsky

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to wirelessly connect to a Receiver. I want to be able to play music from my iphone (itunes, pandora, ect.) on my office audio system without having to put my phone actually into a dock. I use my iphone as a reference source to look up drugs and to keep track of emails. I can not place it on a stationary dock. However, I also want to be able to play my music from it. I know that Sonos works very well, but I already have hardwired speakers in all the rooms that I will want the music to be played in and they all go back to a central amplifier. Any suggestions?

Theres a bluetooth adapter by Belkin that plugs into an input on a receiver to stream music from your phone to stereo. Works good and only 35 bucks at best buy

Theres plenty of home audio/video recievers that have built in airplay or have the ability to use an airplay adapter. i have a Marantz SR7005 audio/video receiver that has built in airplay i can play music off my iphone or ipad wirelessly it will also play any music in my itunes library off my computer too. It has internet connectivity and will play most any streaming station too like slacker and pandora just to name a few.

marantz might be too much for someone to spend, but there are other low end and midrange recivers like sony, pioneer, ONKYO...ETC that have built in airplay.

Last edited: