What's new

Wireless charging case WITHOUT lightning connector?

Here’s an example of a wireless charging case that also has a Lightning connector to allow headphone use or wired charging without removing the case. Qi Wireless Charging Case for iPhone 7/6(Not Battery), ANGELIOX Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Back Cover, with Cable Charging Port(4.7 inch):Amazon
Wow.... very interesting! I actually saw that when I was searching a few days ago but really didn't understand how that could work, so kept looking. To be honest, I STILL don't understand how that would work, so I'm going to go back and study the photos some more. Thank you so much for taking the time to find that for me!
Sue

Here’s an example of a wireless charging case that also has a Lightning connector to allow headphone use or wired charging without removing the case. Qi Wireless Charging Case for iPhone 7/6(Not Battery), ANGELIOX Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Back Cover, with Cable Charging Port(4.7 inch):Amazon

Darn! Close, but no cigar. :( The description says: "[CABLE CHARGING PORT] – Qi wireless charging case comes with an iPhone charging port, it can charge with a cable, without removing Qi receiver case for wired charging (Note: this charging port is only for wired charging. No data syncing and audio converter, doesn't support apple headphone or apple CarPlay )

So even if I could plug it into my car charger without removing the case, I still wouldn't connect with CarPlay. :( So close, though!
Sue

Darn! Close, but no cigar. :( The description says: "[CABLE CHARGING PORT] – Qi wireless charging case comes with an iPhone charging port, it can charge with a cable, without removing Qi receiver case for wired charging (Note: this charging port is only for wired charging. No data syncing and audio converter, doesn't support apple headphone or apple CarPlay )

So even if I could plug it into my car charger without removing the case, I still wouldn't connect with CarPlay. :( So close, though!
Sue
Too bad. There may not be an update that will help as all current iPhones support wireless charging out of the box.

Will this work
IMG_1577945490.152117.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. Can't really find that exact one to view the specifics (can you make the link "clickable"/shareable?) If it's the one I think I found on Amazon, it's not available for the iPhone 7 Plus. :(
Sue

I’m sorry I didn’t see your post sooner. Amazon doesn’t know when it will be available again.
IMG_1578445615.125901.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1578445597.615779.jpg
    IMG_1578445597.615779.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 466