What's new

WinterBoard deleting?

offtheroad

Reaction score
How do I delete unused items out of Winterboard and How do I delete an app or widged from it's area on the screen?

in cydia click manage then packages then delete in here or use ifile then go to var/stash/themes.xxxxx and delete the folder with the name of the theme you want to remove

in cydia click manage then packages then delete in here or use ifile then go to var/stash/themes.xxxxx and delete the folder with the name of the theme you want to remove

Thank You, I finally got that part but (correct me if I'm wrong) inside some of the packages there are parts I don't want to use is it possible to just use pars of a package and if so is it possible in Winterboard to hilite the parts I don't like?

Thank You, I finally got that part but (correct me if I'm wrong) inside some of the packages there are parts I don't want to use is it possible to just use pars of a package and if so is it possible in Winterboard to hilite the parts I don't like?

you can use ifile for that just delete the subfolders or files you dont want and keep the main folder and the parts you do want

you can use ifile for that just delete the subfolders or files you dont want and keep the main folder and the parts you do want

i'm on a mac where can I get ifile?

i'm on a mac where can I get ifile?

iFile is on cydia