What's new

Will jailbroken iphone 4 have problems upgrading?

gza1105

Reaction score
Hello

Im thinking about jailbreaking iphone 4, but i wanted to make sure i wont have problems later... My sister had a 3gs and it was jailbroken and when she tried to upgrade there was an error that showed up to her all the time... Will i have any problem when upgrading to OS 5 if i jailbreak my iphone 4? Thanks

You shouldnt have any issues, just remember that ios 5 is still in Beta form and they are trying to work out all the bugs before the final release. Most issues can be solved easily. If this is your only device i would suggest not doing the upgrade untill the fall. Good luck with what ever build you go with.

You shouldnt have any issues, just remember that ios 5 is still in Beta form and they are trying to work out all the bugs before the final release. Most issues can be solved easily. If this is your only device i would suggest not doing the upgrade untill the fall. Good luck with what ever build you go with.

Hi thanks for your responce... I was not thinking about upgrading to OS 5 beta!... i will wait until it is released by Apple but I just wanted to make sure that jailbreaking my iphone 4 now(current firmware 4.3.3) wont bring me any issues in the future when upgrading to the official OS 5 in the fall when its release!...