What's new

Wifi Question

TMWeddle

Reaction score
I have a iPhone 5 and it keeps dropping our wifi signal we have from our router. My wife's iPhone 4 doesn't have the problem. Do I need to get a stronger router or is there any easy fix?

Don't know it it would help, but I've read that there's an update for 5 IOS6.02 that's addressing wifi problems. If you already updated, then I' m not sure.....

angeliq said:
Don't know it it would help, but I've read that there's an update for 5 IOS6.02 that's addressing wifi problems. If you already updated, then I' m not sure.....

... I have exactly the same issue. Iphone5 with iOS 6.0.2 does not seem to support wifi well... Travelling a lot, I am very disappointed, it almost always seems to refuse hotspots...

RobV said:
... I have exactly the same issue. Iphone5 with iOS 6.0.2 does not seem to support wifi well... Travelling a lot, I am very disappointed, it almost always seems to refuse hotspots...

If anyone has an idea... My iphone 5 with iOS 6.0.2 does not accept any hotspots (it mentions simply "impossible to join") and has very average overall wifi performance ... Any idea would be greatly appreciated.