What's new

Wifi iTunes library sharing with iPhone

Juice2k10

Reaction score
Is there a jailbreak or non jailbreak app that will allow me to stream my iTunes music or videos from my pc library to my iPhone? I have the remote app that will allow me to control iTunes but I want to be able to listen to songs or podcasts on my iPhone without having to download them to the phone.

welcome! why not just run form your phone why dont you want to? save space?

I have over 500 GB of music and videos. I found a program called Orb and Mystream but I've only tried the free version of Orb so far to see if I like it.

I have over 500 GB of music and videos. I found a program called Orb and Mystream but I've only tried the free version of Orb so far to see if I like it.

lol good luck fitting that on any iphone thats going to be released in the next 50000 years lmao

lol good luck fitting that on any iphone thats going to be released in the next 50000 years lmao

He wants to stream from his PC to his iPhone. Not the other way round!

He wants to stream from his PC to his iPhone. Not the other way round!

cant that be done with some app in there. i forget the name of the app but im sure you can stream from your iphone.

I can't be the only one who thinks this is a good app to have. This type of app would negate the need for a larger hard drive on the phone thus saving you and the OEM money. Damn I wish I wrote software!

I'm using Plugplayer to stream movies, music and photos from my PC and Mac. Can get it in appstore. Or you could use Tversity on your PC and access your movies, music and photos through Safari browse on your iPhone. Thanks!