What's new

Why does it seem like the iphone battery lasts longer then any android?

XxVentanaxX

Reaction score
just seems like everything runs better on iphone. even with the 3500mAh battery on the droid maxx seems like the iphone lasts longer.

Welcome to iPhoneForums and I must admit my 5s battery does outlast my Android (SG3) and Blackberry (Z10)

Welcome to iPhoneForums and I must admit my 5s battery does outlast my Android (SG3) and Blackberry (Z10)

it seems like i just got so much more time. thank god im going back to iphone tomorrow.

I wish I was as lucky as you guys, if I forget my second phone at home I have to charge my iPhone at least once mid day :(.

Note 3 ~ 5s

Never had a droid but the battery life on my 4 is wonder, around 10 hours of YouTube

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Have a Ritchie to, thinking o selling it for a iPad many

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The battery life on my iPhon 4S and my iPhone 5 have been known to last almost 38 hours with moderate use. I was never able to get any of my many Android devices to last that long on a single charge.

The battery life on my iPhon 4S and my iPhone 5 have been known to last almost 38 hours with moderate use. I was never able to get any of my many Android devices to last that long on a single charge.

That's what I'm saying. I mean I got the droid maxx now until tomorrow when I get my sweet iPhone baby back but this phone is pretty good. 5 hour screen time 14 standby 50% left

Cool is that hard to do, someone did it for my brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk