Who's buying the new Macbook Pro?!

Yes. The only question is which ones and in which order.

I wish my hobbies weren't so damned expensive.

No more new toys for me, I have updated one and added one.....4 apple products is enough....did you hear me ...! ENOUGH.....lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I think you might be right Ivy.....what else can they come up with.....whatever it is I'm sure I will want it...[emoji53]....but it ain't happening.....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What about those headphones......Did you decide?
 
Talking of Apple, I was just checking out the steps of the iPad Pro. Seems if you want the highest specs, you need to go with the smaller version. The 12.9" version is quite a bit lower specced as well as being more expensive.
 
Talking of Apple, I was just checking out the steps of the iPad Pro. Seems if you want the highest specs, you need to go with the smaller version. The 12.9" version is quite a bit lower specced as well as being more expensive.
Oh good, I chose the smaller one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top