What's new

who has got the new cydia on the ios 4.1 on iphone 4?

1.0.3366-1 is the latest version. You will know if it's the latest version if your not on 4.2.1 because you have to install it yourself.

I don't have it on 4.1. I've heard it's not really worth it. It's slightly faster and a bit less buggy. That about it...

well the interface is abit cleaner, it is faster and less buggy, so i think its pretty good man

Never bothered with it my self. Seen screenshots of it and heard about it from people on 4.2.1. Decided it wasn't worth the bother myself...

yeah i got it... its worth it.. if a loading time of 7 seconds versus the previous 30+ seconds is valuable to u. im pleased with it

Cydia loads within 10 seconds for me. You must have loads of repos installed...

I have the new cydia and i think its way better. The ui isnt a whole lot different but you can tell right off the bat its less buggy. I say its worth it. Not hard to install.

funny i started this thread, after this thread my new cydia messed up, im back on the older one lol

1.0.3366-1 is the latest version. You will know if it's the latest version if your not on 4.2.1 because you have to install it yourself.

I don't have it on 4.1. I've heard it's not really worth it. It's slightly faster and a bit less buggy. That about it...
No, the latest cydia is 1.0.3366-7

how do get that latest cydia, i think that might work on my iphone

No, the latest cydia is 1.0.3366-7

Is it? That's not the one that's installed on 4.2.1 after jailbreak. They must of updated it again...

yeah gaz i just updated to that one its even more less buggy and faster too