What's new

4.0.2 update to 4.1 question..

People who jailbreak there iphone should always unlock them if the unlocking tool is available!
Unlocking tools are free plus the value of your ip4 goes up if you decide to sell it for any reason & you never know when you'll need an unlock phone (vacation, business trip,...)

So i suggest you(Motochamp) to download ultrasn0w after you jailbreak your phone cause your iphone 4 is still on 4.0.2 so your baseband is unlockable!!!

ps: when you gonna upgrade, try to keep your basaband!

yea i was looking at the tutorial on how to keep your baseband when you update. whenever they release a tether free jb for the new ios i will try and do that. once again thank you guys. im almost off work now and will try when i get home and post up results!
hunter

well, i played with it and played with it and finally got jailbroke! thanks guys!

Congrats. I wouldn't worry about keeping your baseband when you update to 4.2. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but there is already an unlock for the 4.2 baseband. It just needs updated. The devs are waiting until a tether free jailbreak is made then give everyone a week or two to upgrade then they will release the 4.2 unlock...

alright well im unlocked as of right now but on a side note, when i download themes everything usually works except sometimes the wallpaper and almost always the lock screen and slider. are only certain themes compatible with my ios? thanks guys

Only certain themes will work with the iphone 4 due to the retina display. For a lockscreen I suggest SublimeLockHD

Here's mine with my own background...
8bfeae11.jpg

thats what i figured.. that one looks good ill give it a try thanks again guys im really enjoying my phone again. its almost like i just got a new one haha