What's new

Who else?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg dude stop. Nobody cares and you are just potentiating the fact that you are an ignorant little kid. Please stop ruining this read. Thanks.
Idc if i'm ignorantl. I live an awesome life and have everything:)

This is getting out of hand now.

It all about personal preference. Some are happy without a jailbreak and others like to jailbreak

I choose to jailbreak, that's my choice. Do I need to try and convince others? On a thread created for users who are happy with a non jailbreak device?

NO

Enjoy your iPhones peeps, jailbroken or not

QuistySnr said:

It all about personal preference. Some are happy without a jailbreak and others like to jailbreak

I choose to jailbreak, that's my choice. Do I need to try and convince others? On a thread created for users who are happy with a non jailbreak device?

NO

Way to be:)

QuistySnr said:

NO

Thank you. Let's get this thread back on track guys!

@Rainmaker - knock it off or you will be banned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I deleted several of the unnecessary post and comments. Additionally, I issued and infraction to Ra1nMaKeR If this continues the next infraction will be more severe.

Folks,Ra1nMaKeR earned a short vacation. I will leave this thread open as long as the discussion gets back on topic. If not, I will close and issue additional infractions!

mwhartman said:
Folks,Ra1nMaKeR earned a short vacation. I will leave this thread open as long as the discussion gets back on topic. If not, I will close and issue additional infractions!

Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Back on topic guys! :)

Chris951 said:
I doubt that. You can't speak for every single person in the world who has jail broke their phone. There are some who have and do experience problems

Um......I must say....I disagree....the only reason people have problems is what I stated above.

When I have problems with my phone ,.......it's purely from "experimenting" with different things. That's it. I gotta say.....I stand by it.

Al you have to do is check compatibility, (this goes for everything, not just tweaks from cydia, jsilbreak tools, device models, etc) follow directions, and your good.

It's when you start playing with things you don't fully understand that causes problem.

Every once in a while a jailbreak might have a bug.....but is fixed immediately. But that is rare.

Chris951 said:
I've had a couple iPod touch's and I jailbroke them. I just wasn't impressed. I have an android to "customize". Yet, androids are garbage. This is why I bought my iPhone, so I have a phone that will ALWAYS work. And it does. I didn't buy my iPhone to customize or make "unique". I already have an android that I can do all that too but even if I didn't have the android, I would never jailbreak my iPhone. Its a PHONE. I use it to call, text, browse craigslist, check the weather, Facebook, and check my email. Nothing I do with my iPhone requires me to jailbreak and frankly, my phone does everything I want and need it to do just fine as it is. The point of this thread was not to get everyone all worked up over which is better. It was a fun thread at first where we were sharing how much we like our unjailbroken devices. But then everyone comes in here trying to justify why we are wrong. If your post is not going to have anything to do with my OP then don't post at all please. Go "customize" your awesome phones some more.

I am not not saying you none jailbreakers are wrong.lol.

All I did was say I like to jailbreak, and why I like to jailbreak.

I don't even see how you come up with that really.

You guys are happy the way Apple made it.....and I am too in a way.....I just like to make it better. That's all.

But for the most part, people that jailbroken and didn't like it just simply didn't know what to do with it.

Had they wanted to actually take the time to learn what makes using your iPhone a better experience......they would like it.

I know this because I use to once be against jailbreaking and I once thought it was pointless.

But ya have to do is think of a couple things you wish your phone could do, but does not.......and 9 times out of 10....there is a tweak in Cydia for just that. And that is why I like jailbreaking.

No one here is right or wrong. That would just be plain bias. And I am not a bias.

I have meet people that have iPhones from the beginning, never jailbroken out of the usual fears....(mostly stupid myths that aren't even true).....but once I show them my phone......they suddenly stop talking smack on it...and want to make there phone like mine.....happens every time. (yes......literally every single time, except this one old guy....the younger more tech savvy people are the ones that instantly change there mind after playing with my phone for 5 minutes.).

Ya jus have to experience it yourself.

Ya can't jailbreak, install a couple things, get mad cuz your phone froze and had to restore, and then just start saying how jailbreaking is a bad idea. Ya just have to know what to do. That's all there is to it.

And if some people simply don't want to take the time to learn what to do....well.....that's fine with me...lol.

I still sleep at night.

But under no circumstances do I think anything little of people that don't jailbreak, or would say there wrong to like it Apple's way. I will however say that they are wrong to say it is pointless. It is far from pointless. It's........fun.

Just like how some people love to modify there cars......it's fun.....I like learning new things about my devices.....and other people just want to use them for a few things and don't care to learn the cool stuff.... I don't see how that is wrong.

It's all personal preference. And I prefer modifying my phone.

Sooooo........what's wrong with that again?

If you aren't going to contribute to the thread then please stop posting. We are trying to get it back on topic and you aren't helping.

Actually, can the mods please just close this thread. This is getting a little ridiculous. I didn't think a thread like this would cause such a problem. Guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.