What's new

Who else?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris951 said:
Who else is perfectly happy with their unjailbroken iPhone like me?! :)

if JAILED means UNJAILBROKEN... then me too...!!! :p

Yeah, me too. I've read too many horror stories here to go that route. Maybe it was their own fault, but things can go badly awry. Even in its original state Apple makes a great product. <rant>Too bad I can't say the same for their implementations of things like iCloud and Photostream.</rant>

A fear of screwing up my phone I am perfectly happy with not jail breaking my phone.

Chris951 said:
Who else is perfectly happy with their unjailbroken iPhone like me?! :)

Me!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

jimdd810 said:
A fear of screwing up my phone I am perfectly happy with not jail breaking my phone.

Yes, me too!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

I have myself wondered what jb even is. I am a bit nieve and don't know why people do it and don't under stand what the it is :)

EWyatt said:
Count me in! I've read too many postings with device "problems" after JBing.

I know right?! Literally right after this new jailbreak came out recently, all I see is people posting about problems. Nooooo thank you. My regular iPhone is just fine lol :)

dengirl said:
I have myself wondered what jb even is. I am a bit nieve and don't know why people do it and don't under stand what the it is :)

It's basically exactly what the name says. It "jailbreaks" your phone so it's "free" and you can customize it and do things you couldn't do on the phone otherwise. I myself do not care for it and the hassle that comes with with bugs and apps not working properly. I had enough of those issues with my android phones and I bought an iPhone to not have to deal with that anymore. But, to each his own. I just want my phone to work.

Chris951 said:
It's basically exactly what the name says. It "jailbreaks" your phone so it's "free" and you can customize it and do things you couldn't do on the phone otherwise. I myself do not care for it and the hassle that comes with with bugs and apps not working properly. I had enough of those issues with my android phones and I bought an iPhone to not have to deal with that anymore. But, to each his own. I just want my phone to work.

Totally agree... have jail broke my 3G and 3GS but I will not be Jailbreaking my
4s.... had it since launch day and am still not tempted!.... it does enough already plus Cydia is soooo slow... i bought my 4s up front on launch day,£600 32gb from apple and I plan to trade it in when the next gen arrives so I want it clean to sell so no jailbreak for me and I am not bothered!

Loving my 4s, when I get bored with it, then maybe I'll consider jailbraking it...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.