What's new

who can you nominate?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
having read many posts about online companies who give poor customer service and inferior products i think it would be a great idea if forum members nominate companies who have given them good service and good products,i will kick it off with MAIKAI,MOBILEFUN and SLICKWRAPS.

Also had a great experience with slickwraps too. Cant complain on my running with them recieved my item to the UK in just under 1 week with free postage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Only one post,i thought this would be a good idea as we could get a list of good companies and maybe make it easier when buying online,hope this doesnt mean theres a lack of good companies out there?

Im surprised theres not more either. I hope this doesnt mean that there isnt really any good companys online too. And your welcome slickwraps, will continue to support and use your products for aslong as i have an idevice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Poisonivy said:
having read many posts about online companies who give poor customer service and inferior products i think it would be a great idea if forum members nominate companies who have given them good service and good products,i will kick it off with MAIKAI,MOBILEFUN and SLICKWRAPS.

I have been using Mobile Fun here in the UK for some years, never had any problems with their gear, delivery or customer service, excepting one problem which they are trying to sort at the moment, and they have free returns under the Collect+ system which is great.

I have been using Mobile Fun here in the UK for some years, never had any problems with their gear, delivery or customer service, excepting one problem which they are trying to sort at the moment, and they have free returns under the Collect+ system which is great.
agree with all that,however you have to pay for returns unless there is a problem,e.g you just change your mind.