What's new

Which Credit card processing app?

fish4money

Reaction score
Does anyone have a feedback on which is the better credit card processing apps to use. I have a recent need to start receiving credit cards. I have a nurit portable now. But hate merchant services along with having to carry the machine. Seems to be much easier with iphone apps. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this.

fish4money said:
Does anyone have a feedback on which is the better credit card processing apps to use. I have a recent need to start receiving credit cards. I have a nurit portable now. But hate merchant services along with having to carry the machine. Seems to be much easier with iphone apps. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this.

Youre looking for square. Search for that in the app store. Apply for it

Every credit card processor now has an application that will go on the iPhone. There isn't necessarily a "best" one, however there are pro's and con's to each. The best answer is this! Look for a representative that you feel as though you can trust and is willing to build a relationship with you. Because in the end, most of the products are the same however when you need questions answered or there are problems, you want someone who is going to answer the phone and help you solve it. Hope that helps!

cdamron said:
Every credit card processor now has an application that will go on the iPhone. There isn't necessarily a "best" one, however there are pro's and con's to each. The best answer is this! Look for a representative that you feel as though you can trust and is willing to build a relationship with you. Because in the end, most of the products are the same however when you need questions answered or there are problems, you want someone who is going to answer the phone and help you solve it. Hope that helps!

That's a great way to put it

Can you trust applications for using Credit Cards ? I mean how safe it is if I use ebay application or any other application on my Mobile to buy things ?

The applications that go on your iPhone can be trusted, however there are a few that are not compliant with today's regulations. Make sure the application you choose is PCI DSS compliant and you will be covered. Breaches from cell phones don't happen very often, however it only takes one to shut down your company so why risk it.