What's new

Which case is the best?

ZombieSlayer388

Reaction score
I'm getting an iPhone 4 Friday. I've been looking into the different cases. So far the Ballistic, OtterBox, and Ion Predator Zero have caught my eye. Which is best. I'm really liking the Ballistic case. From what I've read, it gives better protection then the OtterBox. I know OtterBox is the most popular brand. But everyone has an OtterBox. I wanna be different. I do like the design of the Ion Predator Zero.

So which case is best?

It's all up to your preference. I decided to go different and just have my phone naked.

I am an Otterbox fan and I have the Impact case on both my 3GS and my 4G. I like the looks and the feel of the Impact.

But, for more protedtion i would go with the Seidio Convert or the Griffin Survivor over the Otterbox Defender.

Happy Case Hunting. Enjoy the hunt, because it could be over once you buy. Of course, you can do like I do and keep on hunting.

bc

I would go with Otterbox personally! I have a friend who is using over and you can throw his phone at the wall and it wont break! Really good quality

I too have the Otterbox. The only thing I don't like about it is the plastic
belt clip that holds the phone. Always poking me in the side. I have been looking for a leather or nylon belt clip holster for it but due to it's large size
I haven't found one large enough.

Kemo

I used to have the "mophie juis pack air", but for the sick of extra battery juice I upgrade to the "mophie juice pack plus" those cases, not only that they fully protect your phone, but also the double your iPhone battery life.