Which Apple Watch will you be buying?

Which Apple Watch will you buy?

• Apple Watch Sport (38mm) - $349

• Apple Watch Sport (42mm) - $399

• Apple Watch (38mm)- $549 - $1049

• Apple Watch (42mm) -$599 - $1099

• Apple Watch Edition - Starts at $10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bought yesterday the watch 38mm with the leather classic strap (watch version not sport) so far it's pretty awesome i'll be spending some time with it today. So far i'm a bit concerned at the battery, fully charged last night and now 5 Hours later it's at 84%
Did the charge level drop without you wearing it after charging it last night?

Did the charge level drop without you wearing it after charging it last night?
No i charged it and then i put it on my wrist. Been wearing it since then. I even slept with it. Nice to see my heart rate is pretty low when sleeping [emoji3]

No i charged it and then i put it on my wrist. Been wearing it since then. I even slept with it. Nice to see my heart rate is pretty low when sleeping [emoji3]
84% after 5 hours is quite good, at that rate you'll get much more than the advertised 18 hour battery life.

84% after 5 hours is quite good, at that rate you'll get much more than the advertised 18 hour battery life.
Yep true.

The battery is pretty good and the 18 hours advertising is sooooo wrong you can get more out of it.
Mostly around midnight my battery is still at 20-30% that's after 20hours wearing it, so I think you can get 24 hours of it.
And that's me been toying with it the last days since i got it.
Today my battery is at 54% after wearing it for 14 hours....

I think the battery life is quite dependant on how you use the Apple Watch. For example, using the workout app for an extended time can apparently cause quite a battery drain.

I have the 38mm Sports model with both green and black bands.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 513
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 539