• Apple Watch (38mm)- $549 - $1049

• Apple Watch (42mm) -$599 - $1099

• Apple Watch Edition - Starts at $10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
apple%20watch%20versions.png

Tell us why you're interested in the model you've chosen to buy!

I'm going with the Apple Watch Sport (42mm).
42- because I like the feel of a large watch. There's also something about smaller watches that seem feminine to me.
Sport- because I might be able to afford it. I probably like the look of the regular Apple Watch more, but I'd rather not shed $600 on it.

I like the 42mm Apple Watch Sport, I'll likely get that one. From what I understand, the faces are highly customizable.

I would like to get the Apple 42" watch but how much

I will get the 42mm watch, I'm very concerned cause im tough on watches. I will visit an apple store to see it first before buying though

I'll go with the Apple Watch Sport for sure. I guess the 42mm, but I'm not sure about that yet. Maybe the 38mm will work either... I have to see and try to figure it out. Unfortunately here in Italy we don't know when the Apple Watch will be available... [emoji20]

Inviato dal mio iPhone 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

None. Way to expensive. I got a pebble steel instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the smaller sports watch. I downloaded the apple app that shows the actual size. I was surprised at how big it was.
I will be getting the dark watch then getting the green band to make it different.

I think that I will get the smaller sport watch. I will really be glad when I can go see them. I'm excited.

Best wishes, Gayle
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

apple%20watch%20versions.png

Tell us why you're interested in the model you've chosen to buy!

I'm waiting for the next model to come out as I'm sure like the phones, there will be added features like possibly camera ect. I was originally going to get the rise gold until I realized it was real gold and $$$. I don't like the sport version and the next version up is too expensive considering it has the same
Functions just a different band.

I'll be getting the Apple Watch Sport (38mm) when I get the spare cash. If I do not get the next Iphone that comes out first

Bought yesterday the watch 38mm with the leather classic strap (watch version not sport) so far it's pretty awesome i'll be spending some time with it today. So far i'm a bit concerned at the battery, fully charged last night and now 5 Hours later it's at 84%