What's new

Where to Buy iPhone 5

abredt

Reaction score
I want to replace my Android from Verizon for a iPhone 5 before my contract expires in Nov.
Would it be easier to do at a Verizon store?

Any disadvantages to not buying it at a local Apple store - like warranties, etc?

Thanks, cb

I want to replace my Android from Verizon for a iPhone 5 before my contract expires in Nov.
Would it be easier to do at a Verizon store?

Any disadvantages to not buying it at a local Apple store - like warranties, etc?

Thanks, cb

It would be easier at the Verizon store, you could activate it on the spot. Your Apple warranty is the same, no matter where you purchase the iPhone. If you want AppleCare+, you can do that online, at the time you buy the phone.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

I did my upgrade at the apple store. It was great. I also signed up for apple care + that moment I got the phone.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I buy my iPhones sim free factory unlocked from my local Apple store.

I was thinking that maybe Verizon would let me out of the last 7 months of the contract if I buy it there ??

cb

If you need a special request them yes through the Verizon store is best.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Ya, i bought my iPhone from varizon.So, you can purchase it without having any trouble.