What's new

Where is everyone from?

iZIGGA

Reaction score
Hi i am on this site often and am wondering how many different countries are represented on this site :)

East of Cleveland ohio! No wonder sometimes this site is slow because of all you out of country people ;) <3

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354996552.071938.jpg

Via Tapatalk

Seattle, Washington. the rain capital of America.

I live in Bainbridge Twp., OH. But I am really from the South Bay Area of Los Angeles County. I have lived in Hawthorne, Redondo Beach, El Segundo, Lennox, and Hermosa Beach. I also spent a few years in Culver City, that's not in the South Bay but it's sort of famous. What use to be MGM Studios is now Sony Studios and Culver City is mentioned from time to time on Wheel of Fortune. Living in these areas I have met quite a few celebrities. As a child they filmed Dr. Kildare on my street and I met Richard Chamberlin. That was my favorite show and I actually got him to come in the house to meet my Mom who was sort of shell shocked. That show was filmed at the old MGM Studios.

Probably the biggest celebrities I met were rock stars. I've met David Lee Roth, Eric Clapton, Peter Tork, and Randy Meisner. If you don't recognize the last two Peter was one of The Monkees and Randy was the original bass player for The Eagles. He sang lead vocal on their biggest hit, "Take It To the Limit."

Where I live now I really don't know anybody. My house is a football field from my next door neighbor, and I slightly know a couple of people around the cul de sac. That's why I'm grateful for the internet. It gives me contact with other human beings. :)