What's new

What's your Theme?

4744da4035f1ad4bef8d7d30bf08ddf6.jpg

48715dcf1420519c27e4e5b45ecaa4c2.jpg

Klanting.

So I'm new here where do I get themes from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can choose from a variety of themes from Wallpaper in Settings or use one of your own photos. You can therefore select a picture you like, take a screen shot, and use it as your background.

Sent from my iPad using Apple iPhone Forum

So I'm new here where do I get themes from?

The themes in this thread are from jailbroken iPhones. You'll get these themes from Cydia.

Themes on jailbroken devices can change the appearance of the app icons as well, not only the background.
If your iPhone is up to date, it's not possible to jailbreak it, though. There's no jailbreak available yet.

The themes in this thread are from jailbroken iPhones. You'll get these themes from Cydia.

Themes on jailbroken devices can change the appearance of the app icons as well, not only the background.
If your iPhone is up to date, it's not possible to jailbreak it, though. There's no jailbreak available yet.

[emoji53] aww man well one can dream until it's possible

I've often thought about jailbreaking....if I do, your in trouble Buddy...LOL [emoji23]
Only Kidding....Excellent work [emoji1476][emoji1474][emoji41]

I've often thought about jailbreaking....if I do, your in trouble Buddy...LOL [emoji23]
Only Kidding....Excellent work [emoji1476][emoji1474][emoji41]

It's more of a chore these days man. But I'm sure you'd be putting out quality stuff..... Until then .... And thanks ....

Last edited: