What's new

What's your Theme?

I used Avaleo HD for a long while, now switched to Zahra.. The Full HD experience is amazing imho with the latest I'm using. Recommend everyone to check it out.

$image-2321004788.jpg

Rocking this as of now. EquiX DB. the winter board one is harder to set so.....I went this route. Wish it had less black...hard to see in sunlight.

I have about 2-3 themes I go between. I'm a big fan of MiOS these days (in beta only - needs donation) and this particular SB mod and weather widget.

RjwGL.png

I have over 20 themes for my iphone, if you want to see the list here are my

Moderated: No links to blogs or external sites.

Moderated signature as well. No links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, GWeezy. I've loved your stuff too. I go back and forth between that one and the wooden wall Glass Cazoobi mod. But I love the Iconoclasm 3x3 dense icon layout, UINique rounded icons and UNAIW's SB weather BlueMetal used in his Pages theme. I just modded it to get rid of everything but the animation. My Lockscreen gives me weather details. I like my SpringBoard clean.

Here's the animation on a rainy day-
4c7cb7e3-1c7e-fce3.jpg

what tweak do you us to get the time and date like that?

I'm slightly scared to attempt to download a theme. I also have no idea how to find screenshots of all/most of them so I can decide which one I'd even want! I'd need to backup everything and figure out which tweaks would cause the theme to not work. It seems complicated to say the least. :(

I'm slightly scared to attempt to download a theme. I also have no idea how to find screenshots of all/most of them so I can decide which one I'd even want! I'd need to backup everything and figure out which tweaks would cause the theme to not work. It seems complicated to say the least. :(
Are you jailbroken and familiar with Cydia? If so - it couldn't be easier to see screenshots and download and install themes. Happy to help you.