What's new

What's your Theme?

Use iFile or iFunBox look on you phone in
var/stash/theme/ (tap the lock screen theme) and look for the config.js file

andrewperilli said:
Where would that be ?

Var/stash/theme/typophone weather/weather.txt and replace the Athens with your city and state, then zipcode, make sure to replace. You get two to input. And wall paper is lockbackground.png and jpg, replace with what ever u want. Hope it helps

And by any chance does anyone know anything about spring jump having some serious trouble setting it up and getting to work right

I had a devil of a time setting them up. I had to add them manually in they into the theme. You'll know you have it right when you open the Spring Jump app and you see the icons you added to the left of each jump (0 thru 8)

I use the noki hd theme and the black UPS one too.

Attachments

• $image-4253889230.jpg
    $image-4253889230.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 520
  • $image-616968413.jpg
    $image-616968413.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 509
Yeah they are giving me such a problem I can't get them to work right gonna mess with it some more tonight but thanks for the help I'm gonna try and manually enter them

Yeah they are giving me such a problem I can't get them to work right gonna mess with it some more tonight but thanks for the help I'm gonna try and manually enter them

What theme are you running? I'm on Pages and I had to modify the jp.ashikase.springjump 0 thru 8 in var/stash/theme/pages/bundles

Attachments

• $themes:bundles copy.jpg
    $themes:bundles copy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 643
I'm using windows Mack 1 with some black apple icons and the wallpaper from black apple I'm gonna mess with it now and manually enter each page And see how that working I'll let you know how I make out