What's new

What's your Theme?

Guys and gals you should be using the new GPS weather mods that are out now. No more putting in city codes, it updates on the move to different cities. Comes with animated or timed backgrounds. I will post up some pics soon. Been busy with school and no time on the forum. Only time modifying other themes I am currently using. I have to say "looks pretty bad a--!!!"
The Weather Elements HD v4 "is" a GPS weather mod. One of the most gorgeous out there. It uses Mobile Safari to set it up rather than having to change city codes. And you can choose to use GPS mode or zip code/city enter.

I finally figured out why it wasn't working for me. You need Weather Elements HD v4. V3 is what's linked at the author's YouTube demo. That doesn't work with the 4S. After I downloaded v4 - all is well. Works great!

Last edited:
Nice. I used to use weather elements a few years back. Didn't know they upgraded and recoded it to use GPS location. Very nice.

Here's my theme for now EliteProHD2012. Enjoy!!!! Loading screens are amazing. But credit goes to the original developers of the pictures, Ian, Chevymuscle, The_Durben, Schnedi, Uniaw, and barsoverbeats the creator, and all who have contributed to the theme.

Elite.png
Elite2.png
Elite1.png
Elite3.png
Elite4.png
Elite5.png
Elite6.png

Last edited:
I just installed BaSalt HD and love it!!! I also switch around all the time between 1nfect3d, Pages, BlazeHD, EZ4U2NV, and 3ngag3d.

I could not find EliteProHD2012 in Cydia??? Ideas??

Glenn

G-Weezy said:
Nice. I used to use weather elements a few years back. Didn't know they upgraded and recoded it to use GPS location. Very nice.

Here's my theme for now EliteProHD2012. Enjoy!!!! Loading screens are amazing. But credit goes to the original developers of the pictures, Ian, Chevymuscle, The_Durben, Schnedi, Uniaw, and barsoverbeats the creator, and all who have contributed to the theme.

How do you make the icons all jumbled on your dock ?

Changed it up, little more simple, thanks to Schnedi, for widgets, and dock, i think. camera grabber on LS icon i got from my Xplay and photoshopped the camera on him, the rest is from cydia. Im open to suggestions, thx
58b47281.jpg

b1718483.jpg

My iphone themes

Honorable Mentions

$Legacytest2.jpg
The theme includes in full HD the UI, iconset(s), bundles, wallpapers, lockscreen(s), default loading screens, UI sounds, ColorKeyboard, SnowCover 4, Facebook and Twitter skins, custom loading screens, alternative lockscreens, extra wallpapers, time/date SpringBoard widgets, and more!

Changed it up, little more simple, thanks to Schnedi, for widgets, and dock, i think. camera grabber on LS icon i got from my Xplay and photoshopped the camera on him, the rest is from cydia. Im open to suggestions, thx

Love Black UPS, I use the same icon set :)

zig9449 said:
Same here:

Hey zig, if u go into ur theme/bundles folder. Look for terminal and change the I into a small i , black ups has the icon. Has a hard time showing it

ioo7 said:

Looks awesome. How you make icons and widget wether?