What's new

What's your best iPhone 5 Case? Mine= iRotate Cases

I really like my moshi I-glaze. The color around the sides matches the white iPhones aluminum and people have gasped that I dared use my $750 phone with no case until I show them otherwise. Because its so slim.

Attachments

• $image-3328354890.jpg
    $image-3328354890.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 470
  • $image-1156401961.jpg
    $image-1156401961.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 445
I looked up the ballistic case. Man it looks nice wish I would've looked at that before I hot a life proof and 2 otterbox defenders.

I like the attention to detail Ballistic hard core case the company did. Many iPhone 4/4S cases block the top microphone used for noise cancellation and speaker phone. Another case I tried blocked the light sensor.

Another problem I've encountered with iPhone 4/4s rugged cases is the holes for the camera. Some cases reflect the camera flash so bad, it makes using the flash unusable. The Ballistic hard core case sealed the flash and camera (with a rubber seal) so it doesn't effect the flash.

It's the attention to details that make an ok case into a great case. I kinda feel for these manufactures as there are so many new phones released monthly it's hard to keep up manufacturing the latest cases for us.

I really like the Otterbox Commuter but what is the reason for the hole in the back for the Apple logo? This seems really counterproductive to me. I feel like I still need to worry about scratching my phone while it's in the case.