What's new

What's your best iPhone 5 Case? Mine= iRotate Cases

nickyg9

Reaction score
I recently bought an iRotate Case online for my iPhone 5 and I love it! So I was wondering what was your favorite iPhone 5 case so far?

Last edited:
ROCK case is my favorite,i have used three cases of theirs,and the leather material is my favorite,it's flexible and touches well.

Otterbox Defender. I had one on my iP4, also. I apply a Zagg Invisible Shield to the screen and remove the plastic shield in the face of the Otterbox.
Works great and you don't the get bad interaction between the Otterbox shield and the face of the phone.
It's the best of both worlds.

Otterbox Defender. I had one on my iP4, also. I apply a Zagg Invisible Shield to the screen and remove the plastic shield in the face of the Otterbox.
Works great and you don't the get bad interaction between the Otterbox shield and the face of the phone.

that is exactly what i did with mine.

$photo (13).JPG My favorite iPhone 5 Case is this one that I got from Truminati. It makes my Black iPhone look sleek and feels nice in my hands. I get a lot of compliments. They are onsale on their website Truminati.com.

Mine is Urban Armor Gear. It's super thin but still feels solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairly pleased with the Speck Candyshell Flip. Got in it white/graphite and put it on my black phone. Looks ok and decent protection.

I love my speck candy shell case. I may get another case (otterbox). I just wish they had a better color selection.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

They have pink and purple , What more could a girl want! :) oh wait they also have pink camo :)

My otterbox defender case. I love
it. It's a great case for the
iPhone 5.

Ballistic HD case. Remove the stock screen protector and put on a Zagg HD screen protector. The belt clip is great, allowing the phone to be vertical on your belt.

I looked up the ballistic case. Man it looks nice wish I would've looked at that before I hot a life proof and 2 otterbox defenders.

Defender, for me, was very bulky and rubbery making it hard to get out of your pocket quickly; especially with even normal Jeans on. The coolest part of an iPhone is its sleekness and and being slender and slippery. Though I also understand wanting to protect. The iFrogz Luxe Original and Luxe Lean (I have many colors of them) kept the sleekness of iPhone while still protecting. I also use InvisiShield.

I like the black and grey combo. not a fan of the blue though to close to LA dodgers <Angels fan>. i wish they had the otterbox defender camo version where it has the window on the back to show the apple because i like getting the reaction of co-workers and friends of "you have an iphone! no more android!" :)