What's new

what's up guys

Blkdouta4

Reaction score
Whats up guys names joe. I've had my iPhone4 for about 2months and just started to mess around with different things. I jailbroke it and have been messing around with stuff. I used iaccess to change my keyboard and when I chose a keyboard I wanted I forgot to select it in winterboard and went to my keyboard and hit the world symbol with out having chosen a theme in winterboard. how do I set it back to get the world to come back up. currently when I chose a keyboard theme in my winterboard it doesn't do anything and the keyboard only has the Chinese symbol where te world was. help! lol

welcome to the forum joe!

just press the button again, all that does it change languages any way

Yea I was messin around with keyboards and tryin to change to a different one. I realized the world moved to the numbers pad. All is well now but it won't let me change my keyboard to one of the ones I have added to my winterboard.

Yea I was messin around with keyboards and tryin to change to a different one. I realized the world moved to the numbers pad. All is well now but it won't let me change my keyboard to one of the ones I have added to my winterboard.

well i can tell you that if you have selected the keyboard in winterboard and it still does not load after the springboard re springs it means that particular keyboard is not compatible with the firmware your on

well i can tell you that if you have selected the keyboard in winterboard and it still does not load after the springboard re springs it means that particular keyboard is not compatible with the firmware your on

I actually tried 3 different keyboards bcuz I didn't know if there was a problem with it loading or not.