What's new

What's the best site to get GsX Report

Jahstech

Reaction score
Please gurus I need GsX report for this IMEI: 355876066405824

PLEASE

Please am in need of assistance, I need the best site to help me generate GsX report, please I need suggestions. Thanks.

Someone may be able to help, I don't know what a GsX report is

You have this in two threads, someone should combine them to make it easier to answer.

I just did an Internet search for what a GsX report is and found many links that seem to be what you need

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Jahstech!

I've moved your other post/thread with the same topic to this one. It's easier to get a helpful reply when everything can be found in one thread only. Two threads about the same problem would be confusing. Please keep the discussion of this issue to this thread only! Thank you!

What information exactly do you need? The IMEI in your first post shows that this is an iPhone 6 with 64 GB of storage.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Jahstech!

I've moved your other post/thread with the same topic to this one. It's easier to get a helpful reply when everything can be found in one thread only. Two threads about the same problem would be confusing. Please keep the discussion of this issue to this thread only! Thank you!

What information exactly do you need? The IMEI in your first post shows that this is an iPhone 6 with 64 GB of storage.
GsX report involves knowing the phones lock status and what network it is locked to.

Is this a used phone you are looking to buy? You can take a sim for your provider of choice and put it in the phone to see if it works on your network, this may get you what you need