What's new

What’s on Your Menu Today? Share a Picture or Recipe [emoji39]

IMG_9643.jpg

Tasty & Great for Appetizers
Especially GameDay [emoji845]

It's getting ready to go down [emoji487] [emoji487]. A fresh Meat Lovers Pizza from Walmart.
IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

Extra Large for 8 bucks. Can't beat that with a baseball bat [emoji1][emoji487][emoji2]

DONE
View attachment 60788

[emoji91][emoji487][emoji91]

I like to take store-bought pizzas and drizzle them with olive oil…Then at last minute baking, switch to Broil and put under broiler until top of pizza is bubbling.
Makes for a Crispy, Melted Cheesy Pizza.
Better than Delivery [emoji1303] Just watch while broiling or the pizza could burn easily [emoji15]

Last edited:
I like to take store-bought pizzas and drizzle them with olive oil…Then at last minute baking, switch to Broil and put under broiler until top of pizza is bubbling.
Makes for a Crispy, Melted Cheesy Pizza.
Better than Delivery [emoji1303] Just watch while broiling or the pizza could burn easily [emoji15]

I'm going to give this a try on my next PIZZA. Thanks for the info Jasassy [emoji487][emoji2]

IMG_9641.jpg

Additional Instructions are by using the instructions for cooking Pork which will be on the pamphlet inside Cooking Bag box.
You cook according to weight of Your Pork. I use Cooking or Browning Bags for cooking Thanksgiving Turkey or Christmas Ham as well as Chicken with Veggies or Beef Roast with veggies. I go by instructions on pamphlet in Cooking bag box. My Meals turn out Delicious every time. Cleanup is Easy.
And my Meat is Always falling off the bone and full of Flavor. Wonderful, Easy method of Cooking and Fail-proof. [emoji6]

Last edited: