What's new

Whats Good?

AndySavage

Reaction score
Greetings and RMFT!! Hopin to help and gain more insight on using this powerful tool better! I am a minigeek/halfnerd[read: dumb smartguy]. I know a lil bit about iphone and enduser operations. Im in the process of changing all my technology to Apple goods. (im a horribly lazy usersheep)
iPhone 4 white 16G
AcerOne Netbook
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis


Greetings and RMFT!! Hopin to help and gain more insight on using this powerful tool better! I am a minigeek/halfnerd[read: dumb smartguy]. I know a lil bit about iphone and enduser operations. Im in the process of changing all my technology to Apple goods. (im a horribly lazy usersheep)
iPhone 4 white 16G
AcerOne Netbook
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis


you still have the hardware? the n64? the sega??! wow I broke mine years ago LOL but bought most of the games in the app store like sonic 1,2,4 and golden axe 1,2,3 even altered beast was released for ios. What apple products do you intend to buy?

Yea old sega 32-bit system in working condition just sonic 1-3+knuckles and vectorman.--the only rom i cant find anywhere. The 64 is good too but mariokart is on its last leg.
Im looking to get the mac mini(largest memory possible) and a wireless keyboard and mouse to go with it. I'll hook that up wirelessly to a large screen(40" or larger). And then I'll add in an ipad(1/2 doesn matter) just to round it out. I think once i do that my tech needs at home and for travel will be taken care of 

My dad has imac w/27" screen iphone 4 black(he couldn wait) ipadwifi and several older ipods iphone 3gS

AndySavage said:
iPhone 4 white 16G
AcerOne Netbook
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Sega Genesis


Welcome to the forums.