What's new

What would you like to see different for the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better antenna because of how easy bars can be dropped with the 4s... and it would be great for us to be able to customize it more to our liking with out jb...

Better antenna because of how easy bars can be dropped with the 4s... and it would be great for us to be able to customize it more to our liking with out jb...

I really didn't have antenna issues, actually my 4S was much better than my 4.

But I totally agree with everything else you said. Customization is huge, and having played around with Android for a while now. I like being able to change my keyboard, awesome notification shade, create or download awesome custom alerts, huge screen, NFC (although I don't use it) complete bluetooth functionality, and overall theme the phone to my liking without tickering.

But I know Apple isn't going to do have the things I listed. But even a few simple things like the keyboard, and the ability to change the grind up a bit would be a plus!

GS3

p3unit32 said:
I really didn't have antenna issues, actually my 4S was much better than my 4.

But I totally agree with everything else you said. Customization is huge, and having played around with Android for a while now. I like being able to change my keyboard, awesome notification shade, create or download awesome custom alerts, huge screen, NFC (although I don't use it) complete bluetooth functionality, and overall theme the phone to my liking without tickering.

But I know Apple isn't going to do have the things I listed. But even a few simple things like the keyboard, and the ability to change the grind up a bit would be a plus!

GS3

For sure ... Just to be able to do some small tweaking would be all the difference... But my 4s has great signal but I know a few people that if their top portion of the antenna has connection made around the rubber piece to separate from the bottom on the sides it kills out their signal so not a problem for all of us but it's something I do think about if I would want or need to replace my phone... I came from Andriod as well and the customization is what I miss most...

For sure ... Just to be able to do some small tweaking would be all the difference... But my 4s has great signal but I know a few people that if their top portion of the antenna has connection made around the rubber piece to separate from the bottom on the sides it kills out their signal so not a problem for all of us but it's something I do think about if I would want or need to replace my phone... I came from Andriod as well and the customization is what I miss most...

Exactly! Just a few things would make all the difference. I do miss iOS, it been the platform that I used for many years, but I want a refresh you know. And right now if I were to put down my Android phone and come back, I don't think I would be completely satisfied. I mean that's how ended up with an Android device in the first place.

GS3

Exactly! Just a few things would make all the difference. I do miss iOS, it been the platform that I used for many years, but I want a refresh you know. And right now if I were to put down my Android phone and come back, I don't think I would be completely satisfied. I mean that's how ended up with an Android device in the first place.

GS3

Jailbreaking offers most, if not all of the things you can do on android.

hiiii,
i want bluetooth file sharing and mass storage option in iPhone 5

That will never happen and only jailbreak will ever bring that feature but with iCloud and similar services you don't need bt file transfer as any file transfers so slowly even on blue tooth 4.0

1) UI refresh
2) Widgets
3) Greater alert customization
4) Icon/ home screen customization
5) Different folders layout
6) Better notification center
7) more functionality, NFC (for example)
GS3

Last edited:
bigger screen
5MP camera for the front camera
A Better zooming hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.